What is RSS?
How can you use RSS?
- Either download and install an RSS reader or use a web based one (see list of readers at the bottom of this page)
- When you have setup your reader, go to our RSS feeds page and select Press Releases or Website Updates
- Copy the address of the feed
- Find the area in your reader to subscribe to feeds and paste this address in.
Where can you get an RSS viewer?
There are many different types of RSS news readers which are free for use, some of which are listed below:
(All links are to external sites)
- Web-based RSS readers: Bloglines, Google Reader
- Downloadable Windows RSS readers: SharpReader
- Downloadable Mac OS X RSS readers: Shrook
There are many others available, try entering a search for 'Free RSS readers' in your favourite search engine.