New and existing users log on via WEFO Online Logon
WEFO Online is available between 07:00 and 00.00 daily (from 00.00 to 07.00 system backups are underway). Users should therefore note that they will be automatically logged off at 00.00 and any data not previously saved will be lost.
How to registerThe Applying for European Funding pages show you how to request to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via the WEFO website. In response to your request, WEFO will contact you to discuss your project idea. When you are ready to formally submit your EoI, WEFO will send you a WEFO Online registration pack.
As part of the registration process, organisations will be required to agree to the WEFO Online Terms and Conditions.
Developed in collaboration with Capgemini, WEFO Online enables project sponsors to:
- view the current project status
- complete interactive expressions of interest (EOI)
- submit supporting documentation
- submit completed business plans
- submit evidence
- complete claims and payment forms
- view monitoring and verification reports