Targeted Match Fund
The Welsh Government established the Targeted Match Fund (TMF) to provide match funding to the European Structural Funds programmes 2007-2013.
Applying for the TMF
Following the UK Government's Comprehensive Spending Review in October 2010, the Welsh Government's draft budget has had to reflect significant capital reductions. The TMF has therefore been reduced.
No new TMF applications for capital support can be accepted, but. applications may still be submitted for TMF revenue support. Revenue applications for the TMF and the associated Structural Funds will be considered simultaneously.
The TMF is a fund of last resort; applicants will therefore be required to show that all possible efforts have been made to secure match funding from other sources before TMF is approached.
To apply for the TMF:
1. You must ensure to read the general TMF guidance and Themed Prioritisation Rankings;.
2. Before making an application for TMF funding you must consult your respective contact officer within the WEFO Territorial Co-operation Unit:
- Ireland/Wales Programme:
- North Wales: Roger Seddon
- South West Wales: Patrick Lilly
- Trans-national and Inter-regional IVC Programmes: Mike Ford
4. TMF applications must be submitted via your WEFO contact officer as outlined above
5. If your TMF application is successful, your WEFO Contact will issue you with the associated terms and conditions of TMF grant.