Specialist European Teams (SETs)
SETs provide free support, information and advice to anyone in Wales seeking to benefit from the European Structural Funds.
Who can the SETs help?
- Public, private or third sector organisations and individuals wishing to access European funding.
- Organisations or businesses that are developing or managing European projects funded through the Convergence or Regional Competitiveness and Employment programmes.
- Projects wishing to engage with potential delivery partners or organisations at a local or regional level.
How can the SETs help?
- help you to develop your projects.
- put you in touch with, and assist in discussions about your project proposals with other organisations, stakeholders, potential partners and match-funding organisations who could have an interest in them or similar project ideas.
- help you understand relevant strategies, action plans and guidelines.
- help you understand how your project idea ‘fits’ with the relevant priorities and strategic frameworks.
- keep you up-to-date with other programmes, projects or funding opportunities.
- help you through the procurement process to deliver EU projects.
- keep you informed of opportunities to tender for delivery work for other EU projects.
- provide training and awareness raising sessions to promote collaboration and sharing of good practice.
Who is involved in the SETs network?
The SETs are a network of European funding specialists based in four regions across Wales - the south east, south west, central and north of Wales, which are made up of the following organisations:
- Welsh Government
- Local Authorities
- Wales Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA) 3-SET