Closure of some Priorities and Themes
Given current and potential commitment levels for the ERDF and ESF programmes 2007–2013 in Wales, WEFO has undertaken an internal review of the available funds for each priority and theme of the programmes.
The position will remain under review by WEFO to address current and future funding programme commitment levels and therefore may be subject to change in the future.
Priorities and Themes currently closed
- Priority 2 Theme 1 (Increasing Employment and Tackling Economic Inactivity – Helping People to Remain in Work)
- Priority 3 Theme 3 (Improving Skills and the Adaptability of the Workforce – Promoting Gender Equality)
- Priority 4 (Improving and Modernising Public Sector Services)
- Priority 3 (Developing Strategic Infrastructure for a Modern Economy)
- Priority 5 (Building Sustainable Communities)
- Priority 1 (Increasing Employment and Tackling Economic Inactivity)
- Priority 3 (Tackling Climate Change)
- Priority 4 (Regeneration for Growth)
All other ESF and ERDF Priorities and Themes remain open.
Details on the review and the status of each Priority and Theme can be found within papers of the 25 March 2011 All-Wales Programme Monitoring Committee.
For further information and advice, please contact the WEFO Helpline and/or your Project Development Officer (PDO).