Targeted Match Fund
A fund of last resort for EU projects, the Targeted Match Fund (TMF) has provided capital and revenue funding to a wide range of schemes led by organisations from all sectors.
The Welsh Government’s TMF, has committed £102 million of TMF to 34 EU projects worth £425 million.
Applying for the TMF
Following the UK Government's Comprehensive Spending Review in October 2010, the Welsh Government's draft budget announcement on 17 November has had to reflect significant capital reductions. The TMF has therefore been reduced.
No new TMF applications for capital support can be accepted but applications may still be submitted for TMF revenue support. Revenue applications for the TMF and the associated Structural Funds will be considered simultaneously.
To apply for revenue funding from the TMF:
- The TMF is a fund of last resort; applicants will therefore be required to show that all possible efforts have been made to secure match funding from other sources before TMF is approached.
- You must consult your respective Project Development Officer within WEFO before making an application;
- You must read the general TMF guidance and Themed Prioritisation Rankings;
- You must read the TMF application guidance before completing an application;
- If your TMF application is successful, your WEFO PDO will issue you with the associated terms and conditions of TMF.