Ensuring your project is aligned with one of the several Strategic Frameworks is an important part of the project and selection process for European funding.
Under the 2007–2013 programmes, a total of 20 thematic and spatially-driven Strategic Frameworks have been developed, in partnership, to:
- improve impact on growth and jobs
- strengthen strategic alignment between EU and WAG policies
- encourage more ‘joined up’ action
- assist in reducing the overall volume of projects
- help to shape and balance programme delivery