Enw'r sefydliad: Rhondda Cynon Taf CBC
Cyflwynwyd: 04/11/2009 gan email@example.com
- Busnes craidd y sefydliad: Local Authority
- Beth fydd y prosiect yn ei wneud?: The project will evaluate and implement improvements to the existing transport network in Pontypridd, which is seen as integral to the success of the Pontypridd Regeneration Strategy. The proposal involves a number of individual projects, which aim to improve the key public transport networks in Pontypridd to promote sustainable transport. These improvements are considered to have sub-regional importance as Pontypridd is one of fourteen hub settlements identified in the Wales Spatial Plan as having a critical role in the Cardiff city-region and the implementation of these proposals would bring outputs that closely align with the Spatial Plan by improving linkages to eight of the other hub settlements (Aberdare, Abergavenny, Blackwood, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Llantrisant and Merthyr Tydfil). The outputs also align with the Wales Transport Strategy and Sewta Regional Bus Strategy by facilitating high quality and reliable passenger transport.
- Ardaloedd gofodol y bydd y prosiect yn eu cynnwys: De-ddwyrain Cymru
- Pwy fydd y buddiolwyr yn y pen draw?: Public transport, regional and local communities, local businesses, Rhondda Cynon Taf CBC
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: Rhondda Cynon Taf CBC, Capita Glamorgan Consultancy. Collaborative approach with all key Stakeholders (Emergency services/user groups/disabled/local businesses etc.)
- Pa allbynnau (mesurau gweithgarwch) allai fod i'r prosiect?: Public transport services created or improved Intermodal facilities created or improved
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: Passenger kilometres on public transport. Support to new/proposed development. Reduced traffic on Taff St to support the objectives of the Pontypridd Public Realm scheme.
- Beth fyddai effaith y prosiect?: Increase in net passenger kilometres on public transport. Improved road network for public bus transport.
- Beth yw'r amcangyfrif o gost y prosiect?: £2,200,000