Enw'r sefydliad: Dewis Centre for Independent Living
Cyflwynwyd: 10/10/2011 gan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Busnes craidd y sefydliad: Services to disabled people
- Beth fydd y prosiect yn ei wneud?: The project would offer an integrated programme of office administration training and experience to 30 young disabled people. We currently have three young volunteers here and have had to decline requests for further placements because we do not have the office space and equipment for them to have adequate training and experience. Employment training schemes exist whereby people are distributed to various available placements; this project seeds to offer something more customised to a vulnerable group of people in an integrated package. The significant development, which this funding would bring about, would enable us to offer a programme of support and training which would incorporate milestones and targets of achievement for each individual matched to their capabilities, their own aspirations, the time they can devote to it and the period of time they were engaged in it. They would be developed with the active assistance and input of the individual concerned so that they plan, drive and control their own progress. We are planning on accreditation of the training through QCF and OCN.
- Ardaloedd gofodol y bydd y prosiect yn eu cynnwys: De-orllewin Cymru
- Pwy fydd y buddiolwyr yn y pen draw?: Young disabled people
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: A trainer and the office manager would be involved. The individual and the two staff would work on the planning part; the trainer would deliver the training required, and the office manager would give the pieces of work which would use the skills learnt.
- Pa allbynnau (mesurau gweithgarwch) allai fod i'r prosiect?: The number of volunteers who come to the organisation; the hours of work that volunteers use for training, and those they use for working; success rates in reaching planned targets; the number of people successful in acquiring qualifications; number of volunteers who gain employment within six months/12 months.
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: Young disabled people becoming employed; employers realising that young disabled people are employable; disabled people playing an active part in society; reduced poverty within this vulnerable group; young disabled people being valued and less likely to be victims of hate crime; and young disabled people gaining self-esteem.
- Beth fyddai effaith y prosiect?: More positive attitudes towards young disabled people; increased social inclusion as people are accepted in everyday life; encouraging young disabled people to have ambitions and feel more confident about pursuing their dreams.
- Beth yw'r amcangyfrif o gost y prosiect?: £23,000