Enw'r sefydliad: City and County of Swansea on behalf of Regional Partnership Forum for South West Wales and Regional Learning Partnership for South West Wales
Cyflwynwyd: 23/07/2009 gan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Busnes craidd y sefydliad: Local authority
- Beth fydd y prosiect yn ei wneud?: The project will complement the ENGAGE Convergence project (ref:80115). The project aims to better equip young people emotionally, academically and socially to make informed life choices at an early stage in their KS3 development. The project will target 11-13 year old pupils demonstrating early but clear signs of disengagement with their learning and disregard for wellbeing. Preparedness for learning and regard for wellbeing will be cornerstone aspects of the project. The design of the project will ensure that provision is tailored to meet individual student's needs and based on a programme of intervention that will support effective transition into 14-19 Learning Pathways.
- Ardaloedd gofodol y bydd y prosiect yn eu cynnwys: De-Orllewin Cymru
- Pwy fydd y buddiolwyr yn y pen draw?: young people aged 11-13 who are NEET or at risk of becoming NEET.
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: A combination of School, Training Provider, and other providers of learning opportunities will combine to deliver a range of provision.
- Pa allbynnau (mesurau gweithgarwch) allai fod i'r prosiect?: approx 650 participants
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: approx 620 participants gaining positive outcomes; approx 630 participating participating in STEM activities
- Beth fyddai effaith y prosiect?: The project will act as an enabler in order to raise aspiration, improve participation rates in education, training and employment, address social and educational exclusion, promote active citizenship and improve and extend provision for young people aged 11-13 in the South West Wales Region.
- Beth yw'r amcangyfrif o gost y prosiect?: £7,300,000