Enw'r sefydliad: Welsh Assembly Government
Cyflwynwyd: 22/05/2009 gan Stephanie.email@example.com
- Busnes craidd y sefydliad: Public Sector
- Beth fydd y prosiect yn ei wneud?: The aim of the project is to provide support for training opportunities. We will look at supporting young people to make successful transition into employment. The Pathways to Apprenticeships will provide a flexible route for young people to acquire the underpinning knowledge and skills that would be required for successful completion of the full apprenticeship framework.
- Ardaloedd gofodol y bydd y prosiect yn eu cynnwys: De-Orllewin Cymru
- Pwy fydd y buddiolwyr yn y pen draw?: Learners and Employers
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: Further Education Institutions and Sector Skills Councils
- Pa allbynnau (mesurau gweithgarwch) allai fod i'r prosiect?: The Pathways to Apprenticeship will increase the standard number of hours of learning delivered by FEI's from a minimum of 16 hours per week to 30 hours per week (depending on Sector routeway). Provide the opportunity for learners to gain qualifications that will make them more job ready once the economy recovers. The learners will gain qualifcations identified by the Sector Skills Councils that will meet employer needs. The learner can progress onto a Level 3 qualification in the second year.
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: Approximately, 2000 learners will take part in the Pathways to Apprenticeship gaining a minimum of a level 2 qualifcation.. Approximately, 1000 employers will engage in the programme. Participants will gain a minimum of a Level 2 qualification. Approximately 70% of learners will gain employment via the programme
- Beth fyddai effaith y prosiect?: Learners will have skills more appropriate to employer needs for when there is an upturn in the economy.
- Beth yw'r amcangyfrif o gost y prosiect?: £24,000,000