Enw'r sefydliad: Pop Academy
Cyflwynwyd: 10/02/2009 gan email@example.com
- Busnes craidd y sefydliad: The Pop Academy is a non for profit enterprise. Providing specialised arts and music industry education (in practise and theory) in Swansea, West Wales.
- Beth fydd y prosiect yn ei wneud?: The Pop Academy will provide a developed scheme of activities within music, media and the performing arts to impact and play a direct positive role in raising the skills levels for young people 12-19 (to include NEET's, special need, BME and disabled). The training will afford young people access to further education and employment. The programm would be in line with the Welsh Assembly Government's Learning Pathways initiative.
- Ardaloedd gofodol y bydd y prosiect yn eu cynnwys: De-Orllewin Cymru
- Pwy fydd y buddiolwyr yn y pen draw?: The project will benefit young people aged 12-19.
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: The Pop Academy and stakeholders; Local authority, Secondary Schools, CYP partnership
- Pa allbynnau (mesurau gweithgarwch) allai fod i'r prosiect?: 75 - 100 young people aged 12-19. Increased engagement with target group. Increased number of young people engaged in employment, education and training. Increase in percentage of pupils with recognised qualifications. Increased collaboration with education/training providers and employers
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: Raising skill levels, gaining qualifications and employment.
- Beth fyddai effaith y prosiect?: Re-engagement of young people in training employment and education. Increasing number of young people achieving qualifications.
- Beth yw'r amcangyfrif o gost y prosiect?: £600,000