Enw'r sefydliad: Swansea YMCA
Cyflwynwyd: 06/07/2011 gan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Busnes craidd y sefydliad: Social Enterprise - Community Services
- Beth fydd y prosiect yn ei wneud?: To develop a new community asset with the building of a 4286m/sq mixed use building over eight floors in Castle Ward, Swansea. The building will provide a contemporary purpose built community led flagship facility that will bring together the community, private partners, and local 3rd Sector Organisations under one roof in the centre of Swansea. It will be a key community focal point providing recreation, cultural facilities, employment, managed workspace and housing within the urban village concept, in a city centre environment where we have a community of people small enough to support each other, but big enough to maintain a good cross section of facilities within walking distance. Based on a key site it will form part of a master plan for developments within Swansea City centre, providing a model of best practice as a successful social enterprise, environmentally cutting edge building, and focus for neighbourhood renewal. It will provide extensive neighbourhood capital ? economically; culturally; socially, increasing neighbourhood activity and impacting upon the physical fabric of the surrounding area.
- Ardaloedd gofodol y bydd y prosiect yn eu cynnwys: De-Orllewin Cymru
- Pwy fydd y buddiolwyr yn y pen draw?: Local community members includinght the most deprived, third sector organisations, social enterprises,private sector partners
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: Swansea YMCA will act as lead body, with a possible co-sponsor agreement.
- Pa allbynnau (mesurau gweithgarwch) allai fod i'r prosiect?: Land developed- 4286m/sq new build development on city centre site. 1 Physical improvement scheme 25 organisations assisted 1 organisation financially supported 20 individuals assisted to set up a new social enterprise
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: 60 Gross jobs created 1 new premises created -4286m/sq 100 jobs accommodated 10 social enterprises accommodated 20 social enterprises created 7 organisations adopting or improving equality strategies and monitoring systems 10 organisations adopting or improving environmental management systems 150k investment induced 24,000 people p.a. accessing services
- Beth fyddai effaith y prosiect?: 30 net jobs created 10 net social enterprises created 400k p.a. increase in turnover 100% occupancy rates
- Beth yw'r amcangyfrif o gost y prosiect?: £6,500,000