Organisation name: Gwent Association of Voluntary Organisations(GAVO)
Submitted: 03/07/2009 by email@example.com
- Organisation core business: County Voluntary Council (CVC)
- What will the project do?: The project supports the sustainable regeneration of deprived key settlement the ward area of Nantyglo through the provision of a Community Resource building that will provide the opportunity to access information, advice and services that benefit the communities of Blaenau Gwent. The facility will provide top quality office accommodation with communal reception and meeting room facilities,and high quality community space that will support community action.
- Regional area(s) to be covered by the project: South East Wales
- Who will be the end beneficiaries?: Community members, Community groups, Third Sector Organisations
- Who will be involved in delivering the project?: GAVO,Blaenau Gwent CBC, Nantyglo Community First Partnership,Third Sector Organisations
- What might be the outputs (activity measures) of the project?: Regeneration and environmental enhancement of derelict land
- What might be the results of the project?: Regeneration and environmental enhancement of derelict land
- What would the project's impact be?: Access to information, advice and services locally that support voluntary action.
- What is the project estimated cost?: £3,500,000