Enw'r sefydliad: Welsh Assembly Government - Department for the Economy and Transport
Cyflwynwyd: 21/05/2009 gan email@example.com
- Busnes craidd y sefydliad: Economic Development & Transport
- Beth fydd y prosiect yn ei wneud?: Strategic Employment Sites Infrastructure Fund. This project seeks to provide primary infrastructure and buildings on strategically important sites to facilitate their development on a financially viable basis. The fund aims to aid the development of these sites by providing funding to both public and private sectors. Without funding, development of these sites would be unviable economically. The fund therefore aims to provide new sites capable of being developed upon and encourage additional / refurbished floor space in areas where previously this could not be considered due to the viability gap between cost and end market value. Projects within this fund will be a mixture of primary infrastructure (roads, drainage, sewers, etc) to enable future development to take place on a site or the provision of either new or refurbished commercial floor space.
- Ardaloedd gofodol y bydd y prosiect yn eu cynnwys: Holl ardal Cydgyfeirio
- Pwy fydd y buddiolwyr yn y pen draw?: Occupiers, Businesses, Employers and Employees
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: DE&T staff within WAG; Local Authorities; and private sector, depending on the sites
- Pa allbynnau (mesurau gweithgarwch) allai fod i'r prosiect?: 20 - 55 hectares (50 - 135 acres) of net developable land brought forward for development. 10,000 sq m (107,640 sq ft) of refurbished or new commercial floor space.
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: Commercial floor space created or refurbished. Enterprises accommodated / jobs accommodated
- Beth fyddai effaith y prosiect?: The fund would provide a significant contribution to a more prosperous Welsh economy
- Beth yw'r amcangyfrif o gost y prosiect?: £35,000,000