Enw'r sefydliad: Coleg Llandrillo Cymru
Cyflwynwyd: 14/08/2009 gan email@example.com
- Busnes craidd y sefydliad: FE College
- Beth fydd y prosiect yn ei wneud?: The project - Y Dyfodol - will build upon the successful SITW project supporting the implementation of the 'Skills That Work For Wales' Action Plan by testing up-skilling training to employees through a targeted approach.The project will adopt an innovative partnership 'sector-based' approach to the delivery of both vocational and generic training to employed individuals. Delivery will be identified through ongoing dialogue with local employers and via the Sector Skills Councils via Sector Skills Agreements in order to support a demand-led approach to workforce development. The project will support employers by: Further developing the FE/employer engagement infrastructure in N W Wales Enhance collaboration and planning across the organisations Develop new curriculum in pririoty sectors with particular reference to flexible bite size chunks and e learning opportunities Test and embed new methods of delivery to rural SME's Improve the skills base through delivery of both vocational qualifications and generic skills The qualifications funded will be whole or part vocational qualifications between CQFW levels 1 - 3 and generic qualifications. Employers will be expected to fund up to 50% of the cost of the identified training.
- Ardaloedd gofodol y bydd y prosiect yn eu cynnwys: Gogledd Cymru
- Pwy fydd y buddiolwyr yn y pen draw?: Rural SME's, Employers and their employees, sole traders,
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: Coleg Llandrillo, Coleg Menai, Coleg Llysfasi, Coleg Meirion Dwyfor, CH (WEA), Sector Skills Councils, and other relevant sub regional Partnership bodies.
- Pa allbynnau (mesurau gweithgarwch) allai fod i'r prosiect?: 2,000 participants, 800 female participants, 300 older participants , 75% accessing Level 2 training, 15% accessing Level 3 training
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: A better qualified workforce, with government-funded training provision more closely aligned to employers' needs as specified by Sector Skills Councils' agreements. The project will also address individual employees' needs including the needs of sole traders: There will be fewer employees within the area with no/low qualifications; individuals enhanced pay/promotion/job security, reduced skills gaps, increased profitability / competitiveness of businesses; businesses will contribute to training costs, thus increasing investment in training.
- Beth fyddai effaith y prosiect?: Improved economic productivity; reduction in social exclusion; increased competitiveness of Welsh businesses; increased GVA; more effective training supply; and an increase in the number of employers valuing skills development.
- Beth yw'r amcangyfrif o gost y prosiect?: £6,000,000