Enw'r sefydliad: Golden Grove Mansion Appeal
Cyflwynwyd: 17/06/2010 gan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Busnes craidd y sefydliad: Charity - Military convalescence centre and visitor attraction
- Beth fydd y prosiect yn ei wneud?: The propject will initially purchase the Golden Grove mansion and park at Gelli Aur, llandeilo. During the first year, the main house will be renovated and sympathetically refurbished to reflect its Victorian designs as well as ensuring that it is fit for purpose as a military convalescence home treating post traumatic stress disorder, and also as an visitor attraction and event venue.
- Ardaloedd gofodol y bydd y prosiect yn eu cynnwys: De-orllewin Cymru
- Pwy fydd y buddiolwyr yn y pen draw?: Military personnel, local communities, local businesses, schools and colleges, local council, visitors to the area.
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: The project will be managed by employed members of the Golden Grove Appeal - employed as a result of the project. The project will work in partnership with Carmarthenshire County Council who will ease some of the parkland from the project.
- Pa allbynnau (mesurau gweithgarwch) allai fod i'r prosiect?: Employment of qualified personnel to deliver treatment to military personnel suffering from PTSD. Employment of local people to manage and operate the building and park. Employment of County council personnel to run the Council run areas of the park. Additional resources for schools, colleges and local groups who may use the buildings at the property for learning and meeting spaces. Visitors to the locality who may visit the property or attend and event at the property.
- Pa ganlyniadau allai fod i'r prosiect?: Local employment would be created. Additional resource for events and as a visitor attraction in the area. Saving a listed building and landscaped park from possible loss.
- Beth fyddai effaith y prosiect?: Additional resources for schools, colleges and local communities. Saving the property from re-development and possible loss.
- Beth yw'r amcangyfrif o gost y prosiect?: £5,500,000