Organisation name: Ceredigion People First & Creative Support Solutions
Submitted: 23/07/2009 by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organisation core business: Disabled owned organisation promoting equality of opportunity for People with a Learning Disability
- What will the project do?: Create employment opportunities for people with a learning disability and Family Carers. - Provide employment related training for PWLD and Parent Carers. - Support, encourage and set up Social Enterprises owned by PWLD and Parent Carers.
- Regional area(s) to be covered by the project: South West Wales
- Who will be the end beneficiaries?: PWLD, Carers
- Who will be involved in delivering the project?: Ceredigion People 1st, Creative Support Solutions, All Wales Parent Carer Forum (tba), Dewis Ichi (tba)
- What might be the outputs (activity measures) of the project?: Increased employment skills, Increased employment, developlment of social enterprises.
- What might be the results of the project?: increased employment for PWLD and Parent Carers
- What would the project's impact be?: increased economic activity
- What is the project estimated cost?: £350,000