Organisation name: Gwynedd County Council
Submitted: 17/02/2009 by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organisation core business: Local Government
- What will the project do?: Work collaboratively across local government departments across councils(and with other interested public sector bodies e.g. NHS) to develop a regional teelcare service in North wales
- Regional area(s) to be covered by the project: North Wales
- Who will be the end beneficiaries?: Citizens in North wales who require / request a Telecare service. This will include vulnerable / frail older adults and people with disabilities> it will also rpovide support to people with lower lvel needs as a preventative service and to people who have chronic health conditions.
- Who will be involved in delivering the project?: 5/6 local authorities plus other partners (e.g. NHS)
- What might be the outputs (activity measures) of the project?: Number of people receiving a Telecare service
- What might be the results of the project?: The project will establish a local authority shared service in North wales and will be the frist of its kind in the region.
- What would the project's impact be?: A regional service will enable the development of a more robust and responsive teelcare service which aims to promote independence and support people to live in their community
- What is the project estimated cost?: