Organisation name: TBA
Submitted: 24/03/2010 by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organisation core business: Childrens Indoor play Centre
- What will the project do?: I would like to open an indoor Children's soft play centre in an Objective 1 area in Rhondda Cynon Taff. This centre would have the facilities to cater for the need of babies through to the youth. Within this facility there will also be catering facilities which would allow the project to provide birthday parties and also a general cafe service.
- Regional area(s) to be covered by the project: South West Wales
- Who will be the end beneficiaries?: The community including children and adults
- Who will be involved in delivering the project?: I will be involved in the initial set up and delivery the project at the out set however will be run and managed by my husband and a member of my family. I am currently on Maternity Leave but am a Business and Facilities Manager on Senior Management Team in a Local Comprehansive school. I have an Honours degree in Business Management (2:1 )and a foundation degree in Business Administration (Distinction).
- What might be the outputs (activity measures) of the project?: The outputs of this project would be numbers of users, sustainanble employment for a number of individuals and of course profit.
- What might be the results of the project?: The results of this project might create a number of jobs in an objective 1 area, improve the health and well being of children and the youth
- What would the project's impact be?: This project will have a variety of impacts on the community it will serve. These being job creation, providing a lacking service for the local and wider community and improving health and wellbeing of the target client children and the youth.
- What is the project estimated cost?: £190,000