Organisation name: Green Procurement Ltd
Submitted: 06/05/2010 by email@example.com
- Organisation core business: Procurement
- What will the project do?: Generate clean energy. Create energy park within touristic area and focus attention on renewables possibilities. Develop Energy Park adjacent existing 2ndry education college. Demonstrate joint energy and agriculture land use.
- Regional area(s) to be covered by the project: North Wales
- Who will be the end beneficiaries?: end users of energy grid
- Who will be involved in delivering the project?: Green procurement as Operator. Local Authority as partner - if required. Equipment manufacturers and installers. Localized construction specialists with expertize in indigenous materials. Education college.
- What might be the outputs (activity measures) of the project?: Energy output. Localized regeneration of tourisitc area (i.e. compatable with local plan). Educational gain. Knowledge base expansion in area of science, elec engineering and renewable energies. Focus on manufacturing goods.
- What might be the results of the project?: Carbon emission saving. Regeneration of land use within flood plain. Localised employment. Educational benefit in area of sciences, elec engineering and renewable energies.
- What would the project's impact be?: Land improvement. Attraction of visitors to coastal area. Social impact negligable, wildlife impact to be determined.
- What is the project estimated cost?: £7,180,000